Sunday, March 23, 2014

Labs' Experiences


        This blog I want to talk about the labs’ experiences and changes through the weeks. As I said before, I felt difficult in dealing with the problems of labs in beginning weeks. I thought there are two reasons. The significant problem is that I was not familiar with context. I did not read the readings and review the slides with codes before the lab. The other problem is communication because I did not know how to communicate with the partner. Luckily, these two troubles are all solved through the weeks. I knew that I should read the readings and review the example codes for preparing. Also, this habit helps me catch up with the context we learn from the previous week. In addition, I made a good friend, who is also the partner with me for working labs’ problem. We can discuss the questions about CSC and prepare for the tests. All in all, the labs are valuable and I really learn from them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment